Owner, Cindy K. Hull started C.K. Hull & Associates - Forensic Consulting Services, LLC in 2012 to better serve local law enforcement and provide her expertise in civil, criminal, and private cases.Certifications and experiences;
Involvement within the forensic community;
- Certified latent print examiner with the International Association for Identification (IAI).
- 20+ years of fingerprint analysis experience, including her years in private practice.
- 14 years as a latent print examiner with the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office (ten years as the Latent Print Supervisor.
- 5+ years at the Division of Criminal Investigations for the State of Iowa as a Fingerprint Technician.
- Served as an elective member of the executive board of California State Division of the IAI for 9+ years, including President (2014-2015).
- Served as a member of the Board of Directors for the IAI (2015-2017).
- Currently serving on the American Academy of Forensic Services Standard Board (ASB)-Friction Ridge Consensus Board Member.
- Currently serving Coordinator of the Northern California Forensic Study Group, which provides free training to law enforcement agencies and students.
If you are interested in learning more about Cindy Hull or the department, please contact email email@example.com. Statement of Qualifications are available upon request